ProCom owns and operates one of the most technologically advanced rigging supply businesses in the country.
ProCom's Rigging Division is the local pioneer for achieving internationally recognised DNV Certification.
The acquisition of DNV 2.7-1 type approval is for the manufacturing of wire rope lifting sets for offshore containers or portable offshore units. The company received news of approval on April 20th, 2015.
Yoke: Forged Alloy Anchor Shackle Meets Federal Specification RR-C- 271D Type 4A Grade A
Gunnebo: Safety Alloy Steel Bow Shackle Meets DNV 2.7-1 Tye Approval Arctic, Ref. 856 Grade 8
Yoke: Forged Alloy Anchor Shackle with Screw Pin Meets Federal Specification RR-C- 271D Type 4A Grade A
Yoke: Swivel Self Locking Hook with Ball Bearing WLL 1.12 Tonnes - 21.2 Tonnes. Proof Tested & Certified to EN 1677:2000
Ratchet Strap Assembly Available in 2", 3", 4", 27' and 30'
Chain Slings Custom made to order
Shortening Clutch 3 Tonne and 5 Tonne
Connecting Link / Lok-A-Loy For 3/8" and 1/2" chain
Yoke: Clevis Sling Hook WLL 1.12 Tonnes - 12.5 Tonnes For 3/8" and 1/2" chain; No need for a connecting link
Chain Grade 80
Chain Grade 30
Links and Quad Assemblies William Hackett Chains Ltd.: Master Links & Quad Assemblies 4.1 Tonnes - 32.3 Tonnes Certified to DNV 2.7-1 & EN 1677-4+
Polyester Endless Slings Working Load Limit: 1 - 12 Tonnes
Belt Slings Polyester Web Slings Working Load Limit: 1 - 12 Tonnes
- Supply of Nylon and Wire Rope Slings
- Manufacture of DNV GL Certified sling sets in accordance with DNV Standard for Certification 2.7-1 & with BS EN 13414-1 & 2
- Re-certification of Slings - On-site and in-house inspections
- Computerised Pull Testing up to 300 Tons for Chain Blocks, Crane Blocks, Air Tuggers, Pendant Lines, Shackles, Lever Hoists, Slings and Winches
- Certification of Load Cells - calibrated every 12-18 months
- Raw Material Traceability